Vacancy: Brand & Innovation Strategist
Do you want to work on the relevance and innovative power of the most beautiful brands and companies?
Are you an enthusiastic strategist and do you want to work on challenging assignments in the field of brand positioning, innovation and / or customer experience design, for great brands and companies? Do you enjoy working with strategists, clients, creatives and market researchers? Do you believe that with these different perspectives you will achieve a good result that will make your client and his customers happy? Then we have a great position for you as a brand and innovation strategist.
You need good analytical and conceptual skills for this role. You enjoy working on different projects side by side and you can handle deadlines well. You are curious and eager to learn, you like to bite into something new. You want to understand how things work and you know how to convey this convincingly to others. You have proven yourself as a valuable conversation partner and you can get people moving. You have an eye for what is going on with your customers, but you also keep enough distance to challenge them. (here sentence about deadlines removed and moved)
Who is Branddoctors?
Branddoctors are committed strategists who help our customers move forward into the future. We work on strategic solutions from a human perspective. Because technology makes change possible - and necessary - but people make the difference.
Our goal is to bring movement to our customers. We do this by working closely with our clients, by bringing the outside world to our customers, by paying attention to the culture and the organization that ultimately has to make the result great.
Our strength is a combination of strategic brand thinking, formulating sharp customer insights and creatively translating this into concrete applications. With our knowledge of change management and organizational development, we then also make the difference on the inside.
Examples of assignments we are working on are:
- Development of a long-term vision & strategy, including for Heineken
- Positioning of brands, including for the Dutch Open Air Museum
- Development of (service) propositions and customer journeys, including for NS
Branddoctors consists of 20 consultants who work together in four self-managing teams, each with their own focus. Our office is located in Nieuwegein. We are passionate about our work, involved with our clients and give 200%. Branddoctors work hard, but also laugh hard. We are flexible, we largely organize our working hours ourselves and together we shape the direction of the company. As a company, Branddoctors itself is always on the move.
What do we offer?
- A company that constantly renews itself
- Great projects at home and abroad in all possible sectors, with multinationals, large business and SME companies, healthcare institutions, medical multinationals and leading cultural institutions.
- Lots of room for initiative in the self-managing teams
- Every day a delicious fresh lunch together with homemade soup
- Good work-life balance, flexible working hours
- Space and a personal budget for personal development
- A working environment in which you can be yourself, with a nice group of people around you
- Ability to work 4 days a week
What do you bring
- You have 3-6 years of experience in a marketing role, preferably on the desk side
- Experience in change management is an advantage
- You speak and write fluently in Dutch and English
Are you interested? Mail your CV with motivation to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to meet you first by telephone as a result of the CV.