Are you a brand strategist with an eye for organizational change?
Branddoctors are committed strategists who help our customers move forward into the future. We work on strategic solutions from a human perspective. Because technology makes change possible, but the people make the difference.
Our goal is to bring movement to our customers. We do this by working closely with our clients, by bringing the outside world into our customers, by paying attention to the culture and the organization that ultimately has to make the result great.
We got off to a very good start in 2021. Many existing and new customers know where to find us for their strategy and brand issues. That is why we are looking for reinforcement with a marketing strategist.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a strategist who is willing to cooperate in realizing our ambitions and those of our customers. You have experience with strategic brand and proposition issues, preferably in an advisory role on the agency side.
You have good analytical and conceptual skills, you want to really understand how it works and you know how to convey this to others in a convincing way. You are curious and eager to learn, you like to bite into something new. You have proven yourself as a valuable discussion partner and can get people moving. You have an eye for what is going on with your customers, but you also keep enough distance to challenge them. You enjoy working on different projects side by side and can handle deadlines well.
As a strategist you are on the one hand responsible for the execution of assignments and the substantive result, and on the other hand for maintaining relationships with your customers. If you start as a senior consultant, we expect a commercial contribution in addition to solid leadership.
Further requirements for this position:
- At least 5 years of experience in a strategic marketing role, preferably on the agency side.
- Experience with organizational change is an advantage.
- If you have 10 years + work experience, we also expect you to be commercially skilled.
- You inspire, have flair and give energy.
- You speak and write fluently in English and Dutch; we prefer someone with English as their mother tongue.
- You want to work at least 4 days a week.
What we offer
- Market-based salary & terms of employment.
- Plenty of room for initiative in the self-managing teams.
- Good work-life balance, flexible working hours.
- Room for personal development.
- A working environment in which you can be yourself, with a nice group of people around you.
Our strength is a combination of strategic brand thinking, formulating sharp customer insights and creatively translating them into concrete applications. We then also make a difference on the inside with our knowledge of change management and organizational development.
Branddoctors has been around for 20 years this year. We are a team of 16 consultants who work together in 2 self-managing teams. We are passionate about our work, involved with our clients and give 200%. We are flexible, we largely organize our working hours ourselves and together we shape the direction of the company. As a company, Branddoctors itself is always on the move.
Are you interested?
Then contact us via email@example.com of firstname.lastname@example.org. We would like to get acquainted by telephone first as a result of the CV. You can also schedule an appointment via Ellen (030 602 6000).