How do you become irresistible to the public in a world of abundance?
Whether you are a museum or a theater, a pop stage, festival or classical orchestra, you offer relaxation, enrichment and inspiration to a culture-loving audience.
Visitors are spoiled for choice, but their free time is limited. How do you ensure that the visitor prefers to come to you? That you are the most attractive option he can come up with? That as many people as possible, in all their scents and colors, enjoy what you have to offer intensely?
We drop that choice on you. Not because you ran a striking campaign, but because you have become the best version of yourself. You have made your identity relevant to your ideal audience in the most attractive way.
This is strategic culture marketing:
a distinctive brand positioning that is the blueprint for your success. Made tangible in an iconic activity that emphasizes who you are and what you stand for. A first and important step towards a strong brand. Visitors see and understand what you are promoting, employees and partners are inspired to do what makes the profile even sharper.
Often an experienced dilemma is the reason to start with the positioning:
- How do we become attractive to new target groups without alienating our current target groups?
- How do we keep up with developments and still remain authentic?
- What story do we want to convey with our (very diverse) collection versus what does the audience want to see and experience?
- How can we add new activities without fragmenting?
- How can we use functions in a new way, without being limited by the current form?
- Can we do everything under 1 brand or do we need multiple brands to be decisive? (Or vice versa…)
In the energetic process we break through dilemmas. We stimulate, challenge, think and participate intensively to arrive at clear choices. Then visitors can also consciously choose you.