Accelerated renewal of the bank for doctors, ABN AmroView the case
What do you want to be in 2025? If there is one sector in which the digital transformation is tangible and visible, it is financial services.
Thanks to new technologies and other legislation, consumers are increasingly able to gain insight and overview of their finances, with real-time data. Big data and AI help predict how people's financial situation will develop.
Access to money is becoming easier, creating a do-it-yourself culture with crowdfunding and bread funds that make banks and insurers unnecessary.
Can you develop new business models based on data?
What is your role and added value as a financial service provider in 2025?
Trends & developments in financial services
- Customer behavior: mobile banking, putting together insurance yourself, more control over your finances.
- New services: increased use of financial apps separate from established banks / insurers, such as financial planning tools, generic payment services.
- New entrants (from other sectors): Bunq, Applepay
- Tightening legislation: stricter privacy rules (GDPR) and data sharing (PSD2)
Do you recognize these challenges?
- There is no clear vision of the future for your role as a financial service provider. As a result, new initiatives are insufficiently aligned, and employees are insufficiently involved in your changing role.
- Innovations take too long or are insufficiently customer-oriented. Important (marketing) competences are missing in the company. As a result, you will be overtaken by entrants or competitors.
- You have a lot of data, but you create value for your company and for customers.
Do you want to accelerate?
Branddoctors helps various customers to develop a new vision, determine their future role, map customer needs and develop propositions that make them more successful in the transition. Think of ABN AMRO, Arag, Menzis.