How electrification, share-not-own and connectivity are turning the mobility sector upside down
What do you want to be in 2025? You have to choose a position in a rapidly changing mobility sector. To inspire customers and employees and to build the future of mobility with your teams with a connecting perspective.
We see a number of trends and developments as a result of sustainability, metropolitan issues and social issues trends).
Trends & developments in the mobility sector
- Customer behavior: From ownership to use, sustainability, privacy
- New technology: Electrification, smart mobility, connected cars
- New services: mobility-as-a-service
- Entrants from other sectors (eg energy)
Do you recognize these challenges?
- There is no clear vision for the future
- There is a vision, but employees are not sufficiently involved
- Innovations take too long or are insufficiently customer-oriented
- We must accelerate with technology and become data-driven
- Important (marketing) competences are missing in the company
Do you want to accelerate?
Branddoctors helps various customers to choose their position, map customer needs and develop propositions that make them more successful in the transition. Think of Swapfiets, NS, PON, Louwman, Carver, Total Spring.